All U.S.T.A. and B.A.T.A. League matches are considered as prime time and will pay the evening rate regardless of the time of day. Senior Discount rates vary according to locations.
*The City of Mobile no longer accepts personal checks for court fees and lessons.*
*Cash and credit/debit cards may be used to pay for court fees and tennis lessons.*
*All credit card usage will include a 3% surcharge *
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AT THE MOBILE TENNIS CENTER, THE PRO SHOP AND SCOTT NOVAK TENNIS ACADEMY; ALL OPERATE INDEPENDENTLY AND NO MEMBER DISCOUNTS APPLY.
The Ball Machine is available for use by members and non-members. With the ball machine you can practice top-spin, back spin, glat shots, volleys, returns and much more. This tool can help anyones game. The rental of the ball machine is $8.00 per 1/2 hour and $12.00 per 1-hour. We also have a ball machine rental at our Cottage Hill Tennis Center location. Please contact the city desk for availability.
Reservations can be made by calling 251-208-5181
REGULATIONS TO BE OBSERVED AT ALL THREE TENNIS CENTERS:
- Regulation tennis shoes must be worn on courts at all times; shirts and shoes are required to be worn at all times.
- Chairs and benches must not be placed on the tennis courts.
- At any time all courts are taken, play is limited to 2 hours. Your name will be placed on a waiting list for the next available court if desired.
- Tournaments and League play take precedence over members and/or the public, if at any time all courts are needed for these events.
- Everyone (Members and Non-Members) MUST check in at the City Desk in order to be assigned a court.
- ALL court fees MUST be turned in to the City Desk before starting play!
- Profanity, loud noises, racket throwing, fighting, threatening language, verbal abuse or misuse of City property, etc., will not be tolerated. Failure to comply will result in suspension from the facility.
- Games and excessive horseplay are not allowed on the premises.
- Food and Drink are NOT allowed in the Pro shop. THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED ON CITY PROPERTY!
- Only persons who have the permission of the Head Teaching Professional may teach lessons on the courts.
- Cottage Hill Tennis Center NO playing baseball, football or other childrens games with-in 50 feet of tennis court fences. NO skateboarding or roller skating on tennis courts. Roller blades or roller skates are NOT allowed in the building, only in the park and on the areas designed for them.